There are cases where unusual screen DPI causes program interface to scale incorrectly and similar issues.
Common symptoms are:
- Program interface is too large visually, or doesn't fit into screen;
- Program interface is too small;
- Captured video does not correspond to selected capture area (Screen Capture only).
In order to fix the issue in Windows 7:
- Right-click the Desktop and select Screen Resolution;
- Select "Make text and other items larger or smaller";
- Select 100% scaling and click Apply;
- You will need to log off your PC to save changes.
In order to fix the issue in Windows 10:
- Right-click the Desktop and select Display Settings;
- Drag the slider to 100% and close the window.
- You may need to log off your PC to save some of the changes.