Here we will provide you with some instructions that can help solve the problem:
1. Run the program with administrator permissions:
- Right-click the program icon on your desktop and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and set the program to always run with administrator permissions.
In Windows 10 you can find the "Run as Administrator" checkbox as follows:
- Right-click the program on your desktop and select Properties.
- Go to the Shortcut tab and on this tab click the Advanced button
- Click or tap on “Run as administrator“ and press OK.
2. If the problem still exists please reinstall the application per this instruction:
- Please uninstall the software using Control Panel -> Programs and Features (Uninstall a program).
- Download and run this cleaner tool: https://cdn.movavi.com/dl/support/CLEAR_REGISTRY.reg
- Temporarily disable antivirus and firewall.
- Download your program via the following link and install it again.
- Reboot your PC after the reinstallation.
3. Check whether your graphic card drivers are up-to-date following this howto.
4. If you are using a laptop, please try to switch between integrated and dedicated video cards with this instruction. Also, make sure your laptop is connected to the power supply.
If the problem persists please contact Movavi Support Team. In this case describe your problem in detail, include screenshots depicting the issue and mention the actions you have already tried to solve the issue.