Sometimes an unusual screen DPI (Dots Per Inch) can cause program interfaces to scale incorrectly, among other issues.
Typical issues that are associated with DPI settings are:
- The program interface is too large;
- The program interface is too small;
- The captured video does not correspond to the selected area on the screen (Screen Recorder only).
In order to fix this issue in Windows 10:
- Right-Click on the Movavi program icon, and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Click on the "Change high DPI settings" option. This will open a new tab.
- Enable the "Override high DPI scaling behavior option".
- Set the "Scaling performed by:" setting to System (Enhanced). Click OK.
- After enabling this setting, you might need to restart your Movavi software.
You can also change the scale of the interface in Windows Settings -> System -> Display -> Scale and layout:
In order to fix this issue in Windows 7:
- Right-click anywhere on your Desktop and select Screen Resolution;
- Select the"Make text and other items larger or smaller" option;
- Select 100% scaling and click Apply;
- You will need to restart your PC in order to apply and save these settings.