1) FPS is decreasing throughout the recording.
- Press the cogwheel button (Settings) and select the option Video, enable the Alternative Capture mode.
- If the problem remains, try enabling the 'Use graphics card memory to speed up performance'.
- (if applicable) Does the same issue arise when you capture a game in a windowed mode?
If the above did not help with the issue, please create a support ticket and provide as many details as possible so we could make further suggestion.
2) Movavi Gecata does not record a game or the application crashes.
Please check if your machine meets the minimum system application requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 64-bit with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel® i3 or higher, AMD®'s equivalent to Intel® i3 or higher, or compatible processor
- 1024 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 2 GB RAM
- 110 MB available hard disk space for installation, 5 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
The list of currently supported games is (any other game that supports DirectX 11 or earlier, as well as OpenGL, should be fine, too):
Sometimes it is not the actual game that does not run but the game launcher.
Please try running a game, then, minimize it with alt-tab keys, run Movavi Gecata, click the launched game on the taskbar and maximize the game window. Check whether the crash is reproduced.