Mac OS Catalina requires you to manually confirm that you allow an app to use screen recording, input monitoring, accessibility, microphone, and camera settings.
If these settings are not enabled, you might experience the issues with recording a defined area, webcam or microphone access during the recording.
This applies both to Movavi Screen Recorder 11 and earlier versions of the product.
1) On your Mac, select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
2) Click the icon labeled Security & Privacy.
3) Click the Privacy tab at the top.
4) Click the lock icon at the bottom left corner to make changes.
You might need to enter the password of the current user.
5) Open Screen Recording menu, check whether you see your currently used Movavi product listed there.
If not, please open Finder - Applications or go to Dock and drag and drop the program shortcut to 'Screen Recording' or other tabs.
6) Allow Movavi Screen Recorder all the permissions in the following columns: