Please check your input video files before saving - play entire project in the Video Editor to double check that video and audio are originally synchronized.
If the sync issue appears in the program preview window as well, please close all the other programs, desync can be a result of high system load.
If the sync problem appears only in resulting video, try the following:
- Launch Movavi Video Editor.
- Select Settings - Preferences menu.
- Disable Intel hardware acceleration and NVENC acceleration (if available) and click ok.
- Relaunch the program and try saving your project again.
If you saved your project in the AVI or MP4 format, you can also try to save your project using different video codec:
- Click the Export button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Editor. The export settings window will open.
- Click on the drop-down format choosing field and choose the same format you used, but with a different codec.
- Retry saving your project again.