Sometimes reinstalling the application is necessary when you experience a technical issue such as a crash at the start.
1) First, you will need to open Library - Preferences folder.
If you have MacOS Sierra or later,
- Go to the Users home folder
- Pull down the “View” menu and choose “View Options”
- Choose “Show Library Folder” in the settings options for the User home folder
If you have MacOS 10.12 or earlier
1. In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder.
2.In the Go To Folder dialog, type ~/Library
3. Open Preferences folder.
2) Once you have open that folder, look for ' com.movavi ' files and remove all the files that have that in the name.
We recommend searching those files manually.
Note that com.movavi files might be missing sometimes.
- remove the program to Trash and clean the Trash;
- redownload the program by using the Lost key form, or using your Appstore account if your program was obtained through Appstore;
- install the program once again.