Sometimes reinstalling the application is necessary when you experience a technical issue such as a crash at the start.
- In the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder.
- In the Go To Folder dialog, type ~/Library
- Open Preferences folder.
Once you have open that folder, look for ' com.movavi ' files and remove all the files that have that in the name.
We recommend searching those files manually.
- remove the program to Trash and clean the Trash;
- redownload the program by using the Lost key form, or using your Appstore account if your program was obtained through Appstore;
- install the program once again.